Expanded Access Policy for Patients Suffering from CDG
Cerecor (the "Company") will consider requests from licensed treating physicians for access to investigational products in development for patient treatment purposes on a case-by-case basis. Treating physicians interested in potential access to investigational products may request more information by contacting the Company via email at ExpandedAccess@cerecor.com.
Receipt of a request for information will be acknowledged within 10 business days.
Some of the factors that the Company will consider upon receiving a request include:
- whether the patient has a serious or life-threatening illness
- whether the patient has undergone standard treatment without success or there is no viable alternative therapy
- whether the potential benefits of the experimental product will outweigh any potential risk to the patient
- whether the patient is ineligible for or is unable to participate in a clinical trial for the investigational product
- the impact of providing access to an investigational product on the development program for that product
Application under this policy is not a guarantee of access to any Company investigational drug.
The Company reserves the right to revise or revoke this policy at any time.
Information regarding our ongoing clinical trials may be found at www.clinicaltrials.gov.